Event Space Rental Form
We are so excited you're interested in hosting your upcoming meet-up, event, or function at Urban Co-Lab. In order to book your event, please complete the following form and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Event Space Rental Acknowledgements and Terms
CLIENT agrees to abide by all applicable laws, and Urban Co-Lab’s terms including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Deposit & Rental Fees: signed contract and nonrefundable datehold deposit in the amount of 50% of the total booking cost must be received to reserve your date(s) and time(s). You may also pay for the total booking cost at this time. The balance of your space rental fee is due no later than fourteen (14) days prior to your event. Discounted events may require that the entire booking cost be paid at time of booking. No terms are granted and no work will be allowed to commence until full payment is received. Checks should be made payable to: Urban Co-Lab
2. OnSite Contact: designated representative authorized to act on behalf of the CLIENT must be in attendance at all times during the Event. This person is allowed in the venue 15 minutes prior to the setup time and must be out of the venue by no later than 15 minutes after their designated end time.
3. Catering: We encourage you to use caterers from any of our amazing local venues and even have affiliated caterers and restaurants we can recommend. Caterers must remove all trash, composting and recyclables from the site, as we do not have adequate facilities. All trash, including sorted recyclables and properly sorted compost, must be collected, properly bagged and removed by the caterer.
3. Conduct: CLIENT shall ensure that its activities, guests, vendors, or other personnel connected with their Event do not impact, disrupt, or disturb Urban Co-Lab's tenants, tenant’s premises, visitors, common areas, or operation of the Building without prior written approval from Urban Co-Lab.
4. Building Access: All guests, vendors, or other personnel will enter the Location in accordance with the Building’s access procedures. All deliveries shall be made in advance and in accordance with Urban Co-Lab's moving and delivery procedures. Please submit in writing any information regarding deliveries for your event. CLIENT is responsible for designating a street level door greeter or paying for dedicated event staff. The Front Door entry to the building may NOT be propped open and left unattended.
5. CleanUp: CLIENT is responsible for all cleanup upon completion of the Event. CLIENT agrees to remove all cardboard, trash, and food waste from the space and dump in the designated trash areas in the dumpster across the street from the venue. The Location will be returned in a clean and good condition, and any additional cleanup time required by Urban Co-Lab will be billed to the client at the hourly event space rental rate for a minimum of one hour.
6. Security Deposit: refundable security deposit of $200.00 (minimum) is required for all events to cover expenses incurred foradditional space usage or cleanup time, stained carpets, food or trash left behind, and missing or damaged property (artwork, equipment, supplies or furniture, etc.). Events with multiple spaces or multiple days may require a larger security deposit.