Has 2015 been a difficult business year? Are you on the horizon of shutting down your business and dealing with the emotions of perceived failure? Have you always wanted to start a business but been paralyzed to move forward because of fear of not succeeding? We’ve all been there. Join Walker’s Legacy in Austin as we hear from Leslie Wingo, CEO of Sanders/Wingo and a woman who has successfully rebounded from perceived failure into new businesses or new careers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
- How to deal with the paralyzing effects of ‘fear of failure’
- How to pivot your career or business
- Coping with the emotional impacts of failure
- When to know when to call it quits
- What to do if you get fired/laid off
- How to fail forward